Hunter River Community School

Achieving Together - We are safe, We learn, We care

Telephone02 4933 5844


How to enrol 

When you’re ready to enrol your child in our school, contact us. We can support you through contacting your current school and commencing the Access Request Process. The Access Request is a collaborative process between you and your current school.

Once submitted to District Office, your application will be considered and viewed by a panel of experienced personnel. You will receive wriiten notification of the outcome of your application.



Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.